Wow! It's been a while since I've posted anything. Not much happens in the life of an "old" married couple.
Let's see in February...hmm....we rested from December and January activities. Riley stayed overnight with us on Valentine's day. That was wicked fun. Katie went to a dance and Taylor focused on Karate. Taylor was made an "assistant instructor" in karate, she is getting pretty good and is very helpful. I have great kids!
March...wow the year is going by fast. Well Taylor's karate teacher is closing his doors. Taylor is very sad. But soccer is starting up again. So for right now we are going to focus on soccer. Katie and Taylor both had piano federation and recitals. Those were awesome! Oh, my van died! So I got a new car. It is kind of fun. A 2007 Dodge Nitro. It has a 2 inch lift package on it which makes comical for me to get in and out of. But it looks cool! I think my van was kind of a lemon. So, it's good to be rid of it. Oh, and my car payment went down $100 a month. I really like that. Things are starting to pick up in Vern's work again. He is busy again and hopefully that means good things are coming "soon". I know they're coming...It's the waiting that's hard! Not much else to tell. April is soon to be here and hopefully that will bring more sunshine. The kids have spring break coming up. Chelsea is coming home soon! I can't wait to see her.
Well ttfn (ta ta for now).
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
finally an update!!!! cute background by the way!
Post a Comment