Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference



Cassie is finally showing me how to do this blog thing. We looked for a picture of just Vern and I ... we don't have any. Well we have old ones, but they are from years ago. So, we decided on a picture of all our beautiful girls in the header.
Today was conference Sunday. The whole family was all here today listening to conference together. I love it when we're all together. Conference was awesome. I made muffins and we just ate all morning long while we listened. And of course Riley was here too. She is my other beautiful girl. She usually smiles at Grandma. But today, she kept putting her bottom lip out at me. I think she thought I was going to take her from her Mom. I just spent the last week and a half watching her while Mom and Dad went to school. She figured today was not a day for her to be away from them. But, after awhile she was happy to see Grandma. And I got some great smiles.

1 comment:

cassie said...

now you have to update on katie's play!