I stole some pictures of my grand baby off of Cassie's blog. Riley is the cutest baby ever. Well I think so anyway. She definitely ranks right up there with all of mine.
its hard to top riley's cuteness... sorry al... but you can think your babies are cuter if you want. i just know the truth ;) jk, your kids will be cute too.
Welcome to our blog. Vern and I have been happily married for almost 29 years. We have 5 beautiful daughters and 3 wonderful sons-in-law. We also have 4 beautiful grand-babies with two more on the way.
3 comments:
she is the cutest baby in the whole world!!! and everyone thinks so. haha
Wow...Cass sure things highly of her. I'm not saying she isn't da** cute, but she better freakin wait til i have kids.
its hard to top riley's cuteness... sorry al... but you can think your babies are cuter if you want. i just know the truth ;) jk, your kids will be cute too.
Post a Comment