May was a crazy month!
May 1, Scott and Cassie graduated from UVU. It was very exciting and we are all very proud of them.
Riley was so proud of her Mommy and Daddy.
May 10 was Mother's day! Everyone was here for that "except" Chelsea. That was kind of strange. It's crazy how much I miss my kids. They grow up so fast and then they become adults and have their own lives. But I am loving every minute of being a spectator in the lives of these BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING young women that they have become.
May 16th was Chelsea's birthday! She wasn't here for that either. So, Taylor and I recorded a song on my new phone that I got for Mothers day and sent it to her. (Chelsea has to come home to get her Birthday present. :-) )
We helped Cassie and Scott pack up their house on the 16th. Katie and Taylor watched Riley and were a great help. They also got to clean base boards, wash walls, wash windows, pack boxes......
It was great fun!
On May 18th, Scott's Dad (Jerry), Scott, Vern and I got up early and started the long drive to Kentucky...
Vern drove the Penske truck the entire way. My job...was to keep Vern awake!
We made it!... It is beautiful there. I'm sure Cassie, Scott, and Riley are going to be just fine there.
Vern and I flew home the next Saturday.
During the next couple of weeks, Katie had concerts, Taylor had 4th grade programs, Memorial Day, and the last day of school happened. There was so much happening, it is all a blur now.
All I remember is that we had fun, and we had sad days, and we had happy days... and we have much to be grateful for.
1 comment:
yeah for graduating!!!!!!!!!! thanks again for all your help moving!
Post a Comment