So, it has been a very long time since I did any blogging. I'm trying to remember what all happened the past 3 months. It's all a blur....
July:
Katie went to Europe! She had a fabulous time.
Riley had her 1st Birthday which I totally had to miss. Dang I miss that family.
Alex had her 23rd Birthday. She has grown into such a beautiful young woman.
Chelsea came home from school for her long break..(she brought Stuart with her)
August:
Katie started rehearsal for West Side Story
This was not a good month. For those of you that don't know, my brother Lee was hit by a drunk driver and has gone to live with our Father in Heaven. You know I've lost grandparents, uncles, aunts, friends...but this is really tough. Even though we didn't see each other often, I really miss my brother. I miss knowing he was there. Lee had such a beautiful contagious smile and it will be missed.
I now have a new cause. I've always supported MADD, but now I spread the word to everyone. Do NOT drink and drive. There is no excuse.
Grandma and Grandpa moved to a nicer apartment. No stairs! Chelsea & Katie helped Grandma clean. Vern helped them move. I think they'll love the new place. I know I do for them.
Chelsea and Stuart got engaged...we couldn't say anything for a while cause she didn't have a ring. But it's official now. The big day is January 2. I know, I know...I keep telling them "no more winter weddings"!!!!! But they never listen to me. :)
Vern and I did celebrate 26 years of marriage this year. It was just a quiet evening alone. which is more and more common for us these days. And everyone said we'd never make it to 10 years. We show'd them!
September
Granpa Lloyd's Birthday was the 1st Danny's was the 5th we had a combined birthday for them
Bob, Kay, Grant came down from Boise. It was really fun seeing them. I hope that we can all stay close. I hate the guilt for not staying closer to Lee and his family. I hope they all know I love them!
Through it All, we took a fabulous trip to Moab. It was really fun. Dave Storrs had his big Jeep there and we got to do some mountain climbing. I think Taylor liked it...but I think it scared her some too!!! 
We went to Arches while there. That is an amazing place. Nature is sooooo amazing. We even got a picture of a Stone structure that was giving us the finger...
1 comment:
you guys really have been busy! wow! i can't believe how old tay looks. she is growning up too fast!
Post a Comment