So the week after I got my new phone, I was informed by ADP that I would be getting a "new phone". ADP is getting me a black berry. I just ordered it yesterday. I really hate the idea of carrying two phones around. I have now turned into such a nerd.
I'll probably carry both for awhile... but if I find that I don't use either very often, I may have a nice (fun) android up for grabs. :) We will have to see how it goes.
I just thought it was funny..... hahahaha
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
not that I want to be a begger but I have had the same phone for like 3 years and it is really old and the numbers are starting to fade.... so if you give one up put me on the waiting list. haha just kidding enjoy your fun new phones mom! love you!!
Post a Comment