Saturday, February 5, 2011

New phones!!!

So for months now I have been trying to reduce our T-Mobile bill. I have called them and they keep telling me this is the best plan for you. It wouldn't make sense to go to a different plan. I have tried bartering with them and everything. I can't just discontinue using them. It is my "best" connection to my kids who live away. :) And, Vern uses it for business "alot". But I have told Vern "no new phones" until we can get out of contract and find a better deal somewhere. Well the other day he went shopping without me. Go figure! And he brought home two new Android phones! I'm like..."WHAT THE HECK"!!!!!
I was only mad for a minute though. My sweet husband proceeded to explain that they only cost $10 each after rebate and we get unlimited Wi-Fi. Our minutes are no longer "unlimited" but are still at 3000 which we never meet and we still have "unlimited" text messaging. The BEST part --- he reduced our bill by $100 a month! Man I LOVE my new phone. :-) So fun!!!

Oh and I love my sweet husband too. (Sorry for getting mad.)